April 2016, Ride Nepal: the Kathmandu Valley Rim the High Annapurna Himalaya and Lower Mustang
Mountain bike on single track trails: first along the northern rim of the Kathmandu valley, and then in the Annapurna mountain range cycling alongside giant Himalayan peaks and through the traditional trading villages of Lower Mustang Saturday April 5 to Wednesday April 12, 2014
- Ride with Santosh Rai, one of Nepal’s most accomplished (and fun loving!), mountain biking guides. Another highly qualified guide will accompany Santosh as well.
- Stay on the rim of the Kathmandu valley and pend two days riding on exciting single track trails
- Visit the Tibetan Buddhist community and the monasteries beside Boudhanath Stupa
- Enjoy Pokhara Lakeside with it classic views of the Annapurna Range
- Optional tandem paragliding ride or whitewater rafting trip (on day 4)
- Spectacular mountain flight over the Annapurna range to the village of Jomsom on the north side of the Himalaya
- Ride for six days on outstanding trails through Lower Mustang with the Annapurna range as your panoramic backdrop
- Ride support always available from our warm and friendly Nepali staff
- Stay in the heart of Kathmandu, tour the back streets and stock up on outdoor gear for your next adventure!