Compass Rose Expeditions, LLC
14 Rossmore Road
Brunswick, Maine 04011
By using this website, you grant Compass Rose Expeditions, LLC, the right to store your digital information. This data will be securely kept in digital format. You grant Compass Rose Expeditions and agents working on their behalf to make bookings, purchase tickets, process credit cards, and any other activity required to conduct a touring business. We will not lend or sell your information to other companies.
To better serve our users, we may use “cookies” to customize your browsing experience with us. Cookies are simple text files stored on your computer by your web browser. Cookies provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to our Web site. Cookies created on your computer by using this Web site do not contain personally identifying information and do not compromise your privacy or security.
Your Data Rights
In adherence with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we provide the following rights to our users:
- Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Individuals can ask to have their personal data deleted.
- If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
- Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.